Shah Rukh Khan Gifted Salman Khan’s Sister Arpita For Her Wedding

Shah Rukh Khan Gifted Salman Khan’s Sister Arpita For Her Wedding

It seems that the cold war between the two Khan’s has finally come to an end; and it is Salman Khan‘s sister Arpita who has made it possible. Shah Rukh Khan and Salman Khan have been spotted sharing a hug, hand shake or even engaged in a light conversation at Iftar parties, but nothing has made it so evident about their friendship or the end of “rivalry” then this heart touching picture posted by Arpita Khan.
Interacting with media few days ago, Shah Rukh Khan told media, “I don’t need an invitation,Arpita is like a sister to me, I will definitely go. I have cradled her in my arms and they are like a family to me”
Just like watch more videos of latest Gossips

Post a Comment

0 Comments